Having served in key leadership roles for more than 20 years in the nonprofit and private sectors, I felt called to create my own path, leaving the proverbial “rat race” of corporate life in the Fall of 2018. I established Parker Consulting Group to avail my expertise in fundraising, sales & marketing, and business management with nonprofits and small businesses eager for growth. Whether helping to develop creative new revenue strategies, writing compelling grant or proposal narratives, or consulting on operational processes, it brings me great joy to assist organizations in creating tangible growth strategies tailored for their specific needs.
Located in Tallahassee, Florida, my services are offered to nonprofit and for profit businesses across the United States.
- Owner, Parker Consulting Group
- Vice President of Client Relations, FBMC Benefits Management, Inc.
- Development Director, The Salvation Army
- Marketing Director, The Walker Group
- Fundraising Event Planner, Florida State University Foundation
- Event Planner, 1996 Atlanta Committee for the Olympic Games Torch Relay
- Institute for Nonprofit Innovation & Excellence (INIE) Business Partner
- American Red Cross Branding Committee
- United Way Marketing Committee
- Augusta Jazz Project Board
- From Mozart to Motown Board